PKC I, will contend as part of Weedsport’s Heroes Remembered Weekend, paying $1,000 to the winner of the PRO Clone 360 main event.
The PRO Kart Challenge will feature six PRO Clone 360 kart events across three facilities for the upcoming season, with a grand prize of $1,000 going to the top driver at the conclusion of the six race run.
Oswego Kartway and Can-Am Speedway join Weedsport on the tri-track schedule for 2020.
Can-Am will host PKC II on Saturday, July 18 before the series turns to Oswego on Friday, August 7 for the Battle at the Bullring and PKC III.
The following weekend Can-Am will host PKC IV on Saturday, August 15, as racers begin to prepare for the final stretch run in the fall.
Oswego’s always exciting Fall Frenzy 100, paying a minimum $500 to win, will mark PKC V on Saturday, September 19, with the series drawing to a close on October 17-18 with PKC VI and the $2,000 to win Octoberfest Weekend at Weedsport.
The PRO Clone 360 engine platform will follow AKRA guidelines with big pipe and open clutch rule sets. Burris tires will be mandatory, following each track’s mandate on compound.
More details will be announced in the coming weeks.
For more information contact Dan Kapuscinski Motorsports Promotions via e-mail at [email protected] or LIKE on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DKMPromotions.
2020 PRO Kart Challenge pres. by Dan Kapuscinski Motorsports Promotions
- Sunday, May 24 – PKC I – Weedsport Kartway Heroes Remembered Weekend, $1,000 to Win
- Saturday, July 18 – PKC II – Can-Am Speedway
- Friday, August 7 – PKC III – Oswego Kartway Battle at the Bullring
- Saturday, August 15 – PKC IV – Can-Am Speedway
- Saturday, September 19 – PKC V – Oswego Kartway Fall Frenzy 100, $500 to Win
- October 17-18 – PKC VI – Weedsport Kartway Octoberfest 40, $2,000 to Win