Join them for one of their four-day sessions scheduled for July 21 - July 25 or July 28 - August 1, 2019.
Session 1 (July 21 - July 25)
- Capture your memories with style and make your photos look their best with Lorelei Lacey’s DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY class.
- Learn everything you’ve wanted to know about politics, but were afraid to ask with former Oswego mayor, John T. Sulllivan, Jr. during his AMERICAN POLITICS session.
- Delve into the world of MIND, BODY & HEALTH with Sarah Berry and create a visual representation of health or healing. No artistic skills required.
Session 2 (July 28 – August 1)
- Develop the skills to express yourself and leave a written legacy. Instructor Linda Loomis will guide you through the creative process during her CREATIVE WRITING workshop.
- Become a more informed consumer of news by studying the impact MASS MEDIA has had on our nation’s politics with SUNY Oswego journalism professor, Eileen Gilligan, Ph.D.
- Explore your artistic side with Lorelei Lacey’s PAINTING & DRAWING class. Try your hand at charcoal, pastels, printmaking, and paint. You’ll leave the week with several pieces of art ready for framing in your home.
Please note, Early Bird pricing of $150 per session has been extended!
Don't let cost prevent you from participating. Contact the office at [email protected] or 315-312-3492 for payment options. A limited number of scholarships are also available based on income.
For more information or to register, please visit https://www.oswego.edu/obcr/lifelong-learning.